Friday 6 January 2012

A Jamaican Love story

I'm separating the updates on my screenplay A Jamaican Love Story from my "What I'm Writing ..." segment. I'll use this blog and this section to track my own progress as I work to complete the script within the deadline, and to keep those interested in the development of the project, in the loop. The story is about two Jamaican lovers whose lives are permanently altered by the "Dudus" saga that erupted in Jamaica a few years ago. I started to call the screenplay "Dudus", but its a misrepresentation of the story. This is a story about love, not Dudus, and its very much a story about Jamaican love so A Jamaican Love Story is quite appropriate. There's also another meaning to this title that won't be revealed until the film is made and released. Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment