Sunday 1 January 2012

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

It's officially 2012.

2011 is done and gone, and I think a reflection on all the things I'm grateful for going into the new year makes an appropriate first post on my new blog.

I'm grateful to be alive and healthy!
I'm grateful that my loved ones are alive and healthy.
I'm grateful that after months of struggle I finally found a job.
I'm grateful that I'm a little wiser than I was this time last year.
I'm grateful that I have the courage to never give up and go after what I want.
I'm grateful that I have the courage to work on being happy.
I'm grateful to be free.

As I embark on the onward journey of life in a new year I pray for:
Patience
Peace
Wisdom
Kindness
Progress
Perseverance
Happiness
Prosperity
Achievement
Friendship 
Love

No comments:

Post a Comment